We would like to extend a big thank you to everyone who participated in our redi to win $5,000 campaign.
The lucky redi to win $5,000 winners...
Congratulations to the following people who have won $5,000!
Week 1 - L. McCrohon NSW
Week 2 - M. Papthanasiou NSW
Week 3 - T. Heslin QLD
Week 4 - R. Scarman SA
Week 5 - K. Tipp NSW
Week 6 - K. Stanes NSW
Week 7 - R. Burridge NSW
Week 8 - C. Evans QLD
Week 9 - J. Repper WA
Week 10 - A. Laidler NSW
Week 11 - A Dyer NSW
Week 12 - M. Evans NSW
Week 13 - L. Wakefield SA
Terms & Conditions for rediATM Cardholder Promotion 2014
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry and the prize details, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion, including the taking of any prize, is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. In the event an entrant is under the age of 18, the entrant must have their parent's/legal guardian's approval before accepting the prize.
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 16 years or older who have a valid debit card (including rediCARDs) issued by any Participating Financial Institution that is a part of the rediATM scheme network. To view full list of Participating Financial Institutions go to rediATM.com.au/win. Valid debit cards exclude commercial (business) debit cards. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
3. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies whom are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entrants must not have closed their debit card account, and must not any overdue monies owing on their debit card account and their account must not be in arrears as at the applicable draw date/time, in order to be eligible to claim a prize.
5. The promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 01/09/2014 and closes at 11.59pm AEDST on 30/11/2014 ("Promotional Period").
6. To enter into the promotion, eligible cardholders must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: a) make a cash withdrawal (of any amount) using a valid debit card (including rediCARDs) issued by a participating financial institution at any rediATM Australia wide during the Promotional Period ("Qualifying Transaction"). For the full list of rediATM locations go to rediATM.com.au; and then b) complete the online entry form by logging on a rediATM.com.au/win inputting the requested details including transaction date and transaction time, and submit the fully completed entry form.
7. Entrants must retain their original receipt(s) for all entries as proof of cash withdrawal. Failure to produce the proof of cash withdrawal for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant's entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Receipt(s) must clearly specify that the cash withdrawal was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
8. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following; (a) only one (1) entry permitted per specified Qualifying Transaction; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
9. Balance enquires, transfers, deposit takings and change of PIN and transactions that are a result of any fraudulent activity on the entrant's account will also not be eligible transaction for the entry into this promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each week (i.e. Monday to Sunday) of the Promotional Period, for a total of thirteen (13) draws ("Weekly Draws"). Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Weekly Draw will open and close each week based on Sydney, NSW local time. Weekly Draws will take place at 12.00pm (noon) AEST/AEDST (as applicable in NSW) at Anisimoff Legal, Level 5, 492 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004. All Weekly Draws for each week of the Promotional Period (i.e. Monday to Sunday) will take place the following Thursday commencing on 11/09/2014 and ending on 04/12/2014. Non-winning entries in each Weekly Draw will be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw(s). The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn
14. Winners will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing. Winners' names will be published at rediATM.com.au/win on 16/12/2014. All reasonable steps to notify the winner of the results of the promotion will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter's decisions final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The first (1) valid entry drawn in each Weekly Draw will each win AU$5,000. Thirteen (13) prizes in total will be awarded for this promotion.
17. The total prize pool value is AU$65,000.
18. AU$5,000 prize will be transferred via EFT to the prize winner's account held at the Participating Financial Institution and not an account in the name of another person or another Financial Institution.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
20. If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner's behalf.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
22. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 16/03/2015 at the same time and place as the original draws, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing, and their name/s will be published at rediATM.com.au/win on 20/03/2015.
23. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
24. The Promoter may draw fifteen (15) additional reserve entries in the corresponding draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible cardholder is drawn, or the cardholder is unable to accept the prize. In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible cardholder, or if the cardholder is unable to accept prize, the prize will be awarded to the next reserve entry drawn.
25. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
26. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the following; (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. The Promoter is Cuscal Limited, ABN 95 087 822 455 of Level 2, 1 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone (02) 8299 9000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/14/05257 VIC Permit No. 14/4593 ACT Permit No. TP14/02318 SA Permit No. T14/1214.