Be redi to find the nearest rediATM with the free rediATM Finder app for Android phones.
If you have an Android phone you are able to install the free rediATM Finder app from the Play Store. Simply search for ‘rediATM Finder’ in the Play Store.
The rediATM Finder application allows you to:
- search for a rediATM with or without GPS being enabled
- get directions to help you locate a rediATM
- filter your search to find a rediATM is accessible 24/7
- filter your search to find a rediATM that has wheelchair access
- filter your search to find a rediATM where you can change your PIN if your financial institution is part of the rediATM network. You just need to enter your financial institution (look in the menu for ‘My financial institution’).
- get a list of the nearest rediATMs
- see if your financial institution is part of the rediATM network, which means you won’t have a direct fee charge at the rediATM
- contact rediATM in relation to the app itself
- visit the rediATM website
- follow rediATM on Twitter
Disclaimer: 1. There is no fee for the rediATM Finder app, but an Internet connection is required to download the application from the Google Play Store. 2. Data charges may apply to both the downloading of the application and the use of the application on your mobile device. Check with your relevant service provider for more details.